09 October 2007

(bl)ASS(t) from the past

JenLa are hosting Show Us Your Ass Wednesdays for the month of October, and I have to post here to play. So dust off the screen, and check out my ass story.


The place: Bellows AFS, Hawaii
The time: Superbowl week, 1992
The players: Bluejinx and Fozzie, and another couple



The four of us are on Hawaii for a well deserved vacation. Two of us are there to get engaged. The other two discover on Superbowl Sunday that they need to skip straight to getting married.

On our first morning, we head out to enjoy some fun in the sun. The guys take off for a walk or a swim, I can't remember now. Blondie and I want to work on our tans--yeah right!

For those of you who travel to Hawaii from the states in wintertime, Hawaii is nice and warm. We have come from Guam, which is much more tropical than Hawaii. I was freezing the entire time we were in Hawaii!!! Sad but true. So Blondie and I have our blanket down and I am trying to keep still and not shiver in the strong headwind coming off the ocean. Blondie is putting on a ton of sunscreen--she is very very white.


Suddenly, Blondie says "OMG where is the camera?? Quick, sit up and find the camera!!"

I roll up and off to my left is an old couple walking down the beach. Now, Bellows is a private beach, a recreation facility for all active duty and retired branches of the military--one of the best kept secrets in the military. So the old folks are more than likely retired.


They are wearing sun visors and it appears that Grandpa is wearing a speedo, which is scary enough to begin with. But as they pass by, we see that it is not just a speedo--Grandpa is wearing a THONG!!!!!!





OMG!! We are sitting and staring at either Wrinkled Old Sgt Ass or Priviledged Puckered Officer Ass. Either way we just about died trying not to laugh. It was a truly heinous heinie. Since it is a private beach, they will have to come back by, which is when we snapped the picture above. I'm not sure what the quality on the net will be, but Grandma is wearing a red one piece, and Grandpa is wearing a light blue THONG.


We never saw them again during our stay at Bellows. And 15 years later, I'm happy to report that both couples are still married and going strong! And no, it wasn't Fozzie and I that HAD to get married. That was Blondie and her man, and the baby is now freshman in high school.


My my, how time does fly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home