24 October 2005

And a post to make up for not posting one over the weekend.


This is the second necklace I made last weekend: I designed, composed, sorted, rearranged to my satisfaction in under two hours. A very short time compared to the previous necklace. It took about an hour to string because I have never made one like this before. There really is a lot of engineering behind the beading scene. Mostly what do I have to do to get it to look like I want? My table only looked like this for a couple of hours:

Notice that is the same mug from the previous necklace. It is a different cup of tea.

I am very happy with this one. It is designed to sit at the base of the neck. It looks fancy yet fun, perfect for dressing up to party, which is what I had in mind.

I’ve cleaned the table off for now. I want to do some scrapbooking but I have some other responsibilities to finish before I can start that. Some of those responsibilities have to do with our upcoming cruise. Okay, most of them are indirectly caused by the cruise, only a couple are directly in support of the cruise. I guess I better get off the computer and get working if I want to scrapbook this week. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home