29 October 2005

Cruisin'

Goodbye pushy world.
Goodbye demanding job (which is not appreciative of our hard labor. no, not at all.)
Goodbye ringing phones, self-centered self-indulgent pain-in-the-ass sons.
Let's not forget those "get me my food right now" cats. Goodbye.

(singing to the tune of We're Off To See The Wizard)
We're off to go a cruisin'
A cruise to the east ca-ra-bib.
because, because, because, because,
BECCAAAUUUUSSSSEEE,
because we deserve to get far away.
We're off to go a cruisin'
A cruise to the east ca-ra-bib.

Jinx is busy disrupting my thought processes by talking about heart disease and her relatives. I can't compose in noise. SSSSSSHHHHHH!!!

Can you believe that? She made me leave my comfy spot on the couch and go hide in the bathroom to type. Just because I'm Wi-Fi and her computer isn't. Tain't fair. Tain't fair at all.

In just a few hours we will be on a huge boat drinking various things. Probably asking "why doesn't this darn boat leave now? We're on it, who cares about anyone else?"

Rumor has it there is also a singles group going on this cruise. This is good. Their behavior is sure to be so bad that they will make us look good and we won't be the ones that get kicked off the ship.

Pictures and funny commentary to follow upon our return. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home