30 April 2006

Quiz results

Sometime ago I promised to do the HP Sorting Hat quiz. So I did.
"You scored as Ravenclaw. You value intelligence, knowledge, and wit."
Ravenclaw 78%
Gryffindor 68%
Hufflepuff 65%
Slytherin 43%
HP Sorting Hat
created with QuizFarm.com

I decided to check those results with a different HP House quiz.
"You scored as Ravenclaw. You are Ravenclaw."
Ravenclaw 83%
Slytherin 63% [Now that is interesting!]
Griffindor 63%
Hufflepuff 38%

Then I tried another one.
"You scored as Ravenclaw. You belong in Ravenclaw! Congratulations! You're most likely a bookworm, you're very smart, and you probably like to learn."
Ravenclaw 95%
Gryffindor 75%
Hufflepuff 55%
Slytherin 5%

Just to verify I tried another one.
"You scored as Ravenclaw. You are Ravenclaw, you and your peers are highly intelligent, and a little pompous. You do not like ignorant people but can tolerate them for a short time. You will join the Ravenclaw Elite along side Cho Chang, and Luna Luvgood."
Ravenclaw 83%
Hufflepuff 83%
Gryffindor 75%
Slytherin 17%

And another one.
"You scored as Ravenclaw. You are of Ravenclaw. You like people and they like you, you are clever and wise and people enjoy having you for a friend because you are good to them."
Ravenclaw 94%
Hufflepuff 75%
Gryffindor 56%
Slytherin 31%

So I guess it's safe to say that I belong in Ravenclaw.

1 Comments:

At 8:38 PM, Blogger Bluejinx said...

You need to give me the rest of the links--I scored Hufflepuff!!
YIKES

 

Post a Comment

<< Home